[council] FW: Meeting invitation: Extraordinary GNSO Council meeting Thursday 23 May 2019 at 12:00 UTC for 90 mins

McGrady, Paul D. PMcGrady at taftlaw.com
Thu May 16 19:56:18 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Next week is INTA’s Annual Meeting.  I will not be available for this call nor will Flip  Can this please be rescheduled?  This is a very important topic and I think we should be permitted to participate.  Thanks!

Best,
Paul

This message may contain information that is attorney-client privileged, attorney work product or otherwise confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, use and disclosure of this message are prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.