[council] Proposed next steps and timeline - consultation with ICANN Board on EPDP Phase 1

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Fri May 31 20:20:59 UTC 2019

Dear All,

In follow up to Tuesday’s meeting, please find attached for your review the proposed next steps and timeline in relation to the consultation process with the ICANN Board following the non-adoption of parts of two EPDP Phase 1 recommendations. These proposed next steps and timeline have been developed in consultation with Council leadership. Please take particular note of the following immediate step for the Council:

What

Whom

By

Resources / Notes

Identify any questions, comments or concerns to be shared with the ICANN Board in relation to their action on the EPDP Phase 1 Recommendations

Council members

Friday 7 June

https://gnso.icann.org/sites/default/files/file/field-file-attach/chalaby-to-drazek-15may19-en.pdf
https://www.icann.org/resources/board-material/resolutions-2019-05-15-en#1.b

Best regards,

Marika

Marika Konings
Vice President, Policy Development Support – GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__learn.icann.org_courses_gnso&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=Cg5uQf0yAfw-qlFZ0WNBfsLmmtBNUiH0SuI6Vg-gXBQ&e=> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=tT-E2RoAucUb3pfL9zmlbRdq1sytaEf765KOEkBVCjk&e=>.