[council] Urgent - FW: Invitation - RSVP - ICANN Leadership Program (LP) 2020

Ducos, Sebastien Sebastien.Ducos at team.neustar
Wed Nov 13 10:20:24 UTC 2019

Hi Marika,

I am interested too.
The RySG has already made its selection and chose two candidates that had raised their hand for it since last year.

Kindly,

Sebastien Ducos
Neustar, Inc. / Senior Client Services Manager
Level 8, 10 Queens Road, Melbourne, Australia VIC 3004
Office: +61 3 9886 3710 Mobile: +61 449 623 491 / home.neustar

The information contained in this email message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this email message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.