[council] GNSO Review of ICANN66 Montreal GAC communique

Johan Helsingius julf at julf.com
Fri Nov 22 19:32:09 UTC 2019

Dear Council colleagues,

The draft GNSO Review of ICANN66 Montreal GAC communique is now at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hbXl51OUWr4UtkJg13uHmwztv1gRd3bJ2BW9XbmK1TU/

This time the group working on the response was extremely fast
and efficient. We didn't have any disagreements or debates
within the group - many thanks to Steve, Tom, Michele and Tanya!

As the GAC leadership will be meeting with the Board in early
December, we need to get our views to the Board in a timely
manner, so please, if you have any disagreement, let us know
as soon as possible.

	Julf