[council] [Ext] Re: Notification of Electronic vote: Motion to Support the Approval Action pertaining to the Fundamental Bylaws Amendment regarding the IANA Naming Function Review Team Composition

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Mon Nov 25 01:41:23 UTC 2019

H Carlton,

I have made some adjustments and resent. Please let me know if you still don’t see it.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri

From: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels at gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, November 24, 2019 at 7:11 PM
To: Terri Agnew <terri.agnew at icann.org>
Cc: "council at gnso.icann.org" <council at gnso.icann.org>, GNSO Secretariats <gnso-secs at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [council] Notification of Electronic vote: Motion to Support the Approval Action pertaining to the Fundamental Bylaws Amendment regarding the IANA Naming Function Review Team Composition

Hi Terri:
Have not seen the ballot yet. Searched for mail from tally at icann.org<mailto:tally at icann.org> too.

Best,
Carlton

On Sun, 24 Nov 2019, 8:06 pm Terri Agnew, <terri.agnew at icann.org<mailto:terri.agnew at icann.org>> wrote:
Dear Councilors,

By now you should have received your electronic ballots for the Motion to Support the Approval Action pertaining to the Fundamental Bylaws Amendment regarding the IANA Naming Function Review Team Composition (https://community.icann.org/x/OJIzBw)

Please make sure that you received your ballot, from tally at icann.org<mailto:tally at icann.org>, and if you do not please let me know immediately: gnso-secs at icann.org<mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org>

The vote will close  at 23:59 UTC on Wednesday, 27 November 2019.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri

By submitting your personal data, you consent to the processing of your personal data for purposes of subscribing to this mailing list accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy (https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy [icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_privacy_policy&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=1mBE9XAgzaHHd7fhNMCI48bjSyQNgnKzu2jiIefadYE&s=9cXzZettNHBLCi5V2zaxeR5JxKGPK5omsc5EiimtCPo&e=>) and the website Terms of Service (https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos [icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_privacy_tos&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=1mBE9XAgzaHHd7fhNMCI48bjSyQNgnKzu2jiIefadYE&s=R4Q8lXiSLBNRub2niHqZvJVHLvBRbEfoBaVPuknHjEs&e=>). You can visit the Mailman link above to change your membership status or configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.