[council] Policy Support for the GNSO Activities

David Olive david.olive at icann.org
Tue Nov 26 02:44:04 UTC 2019

Dear Keith and GNSO Council Members:

As a result of unforeseen circumstances, we have recently restructured the GNSO support team.

Steve Chan, Policy Director, is taking over responsibility for managing the policy support team. He will now be the main point of contact person for any GNSO support related questions.

In the meantime, Marika has transitioned to a project support-based arrangement for the time being. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

Regardless of certain changes in the policy staffing or organization, there should be no change in the high quality and level of services and support that is being provided by ICANN org to the GNSO community in its important policy development activities at ICANN.

Best regards.      David

Sent from my iPhone

David A. Olive
Senior Vice President