[council] ACTION REQUIRED: GNSO Council Approval of 2019 Slate of Members for the Customer Standing Committee (CSC)

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Thu Oct 3 10:13:16 UTC 2019

Dear Keith,

Thank you for this. The motion has now been posted on the wiki: https://community.icann.org/x/X5UCBw

Kind regards,

Nathalie

From: council <council-bounces at gnso.icann.org> on behalf of "council at gnso.icann.org" <council at gnso.icann.org>
Date: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at 11:41 PM
To: "council at gnso.icann.org" <council at gnso.icann.org>
Cc: "gnso-secs at icann.org" <gnso-secs at icann.org>
Subject: [council] ACTION REQUIRED: GNSO Council Approval of 2019 Slate of Members for the Customer Standing Committee (CSC)

Hi all,

On 1 October 2019, we received formal notification from ICANN that the 2019 Customer Standing Committee (CSC) slate has been finalized.

According to ICANN’s bylaw concerning the CSC, 17.2.d, “… the ccNSO and GNSO shall approve each annual slate of members and liaisons being recommended for a new term.”  Attached you will find the formal notification from ICANN, and the draft GNSO Council motion that will be the subject of the upcoming electronic vote.

You will have received an email yesterday from Nathalie seeking confirmation that (1) you will be available, and (2) that your email address is the correct one to use for this purpose. Please respond to Nathalie no later than Monday, 7 October.

NOTE: The electronic vote will open at 23:59 UTC on Wednesday 9 October 2019 and closes at 23:59 UTC on Monday 14 October 2019.

Keith