[council] [Ext] Re: FINAL COMMENT REQUEST -- Draft RPM Charter Addendum -- Deadline of 22:00 UTC 1 October 2019

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 04:06:22 UTC 2019

Hi Paul,

thanks for the clarification,
to avoid any disturbance, I think we can add a deadline for the RPM WG to
review and give input but it is not to necessarily get an approval (no more
than X weeks for example) after that RPM WG can still submit at the public
comments consultation like any group . I guess one way to alleviate any
risk of delay is that the track should keep reasonably the RPM WG up to
date about the deliberations so recommendations won't come as surprise.

Best,

Rafik