[council] Motion for approval of Guidelines and Motion Templates for GNSO Role in the Empowered Community

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Sun Oct 27 15:24:33 UTC 2019

Dear Rafik and Tatiana,

Thank you both for submitting and seconding the motion, which has been posted on the wiki here<https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Motions+06+November+2019>.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

From: council <council-bounces at gnso.icann.org> on behalf of Tatiana Tropina <tatiana.tropina at gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 4:14 PM
To: "rafik.dammak at gmail.com" <rafik.dammak at gmail.com>
Cc: "council at gnso.icann.org" <council at gnso.icann.org>
Subject: Re: [council] Motion for approval of Guidelines and Motion Templates for GNSO Role in the Empowered Community

Dear Rafik, dear all,
Thanks to Rafik for this submission. I’d like to second this motion.
Warm regards,
Tatiana

On Sat 26. Oct 2019 at 12:00, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com<mailto:rafik.dammak at gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi all,

I am submitting the motion for out next council meeting to approve the Guidelines and Motion Templates for GNSO Role in the  Empowered Community.

Best Regards,

Rafik

By submitting your personal data, you consent to the processing of your personal data for purposes of subscribing to this mailing list accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy (https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy [icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_privacy_policy&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=UIvQvy_AnNYulXZYjQp4PiQgOnPIbieajeE68hhCo_U&s=zOS8VmCcFvfQmWHqkk7YydUIiSC_1UvGM1XT6UcvGU4&e=>) and the website Terms of Service (https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos [icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_privacy_tos&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=UIvQvy_AnNYulXZYjQp4PiQgOnPIbieajeE68hhCo_U&s=U94g4Ci45V7ew2grqNRuon75zWXLkndopzuPBA9cqf0&e=>). You can visit the Mailman link above to change your membership status or configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.