[council] Action Items: GNSO Council meeting 24 October 2019
nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Tue Oct 29 10:47:40 UTC 2019
Please find the action items, as stated during the meeting, below arising from the GNSO Council call held on the 24 October 2019.
Please take note of the action items coming out of the Council meeting and the proposed timing for delivering on these actions.
Please ensure your wiki logins are up to date as all Action Items have been assigned to councilors and/or staff and posted on the Action Item wiki page here<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_x_RgZlAg&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=3-hGIGNPG_MVccHXahT9lk8qFDbuDuo_wwbRzKZZQGg&s=do3fZzjIln0Jwcx8qKogeUnOo6PFhu4TNs9Q0S7YzIs&e=>. If you are logged into the wiki when you go to that page, your name will be highlighted alongside the action item assigned to you. Please refer to this page for the recent status updates on the Action items.
Please note that actions for all councilors are highlighted below. The action item with today’s deadline is also indicated.
ACTION ITEMS FROM THE GNSO COUNCIL MEETING 24 OCT 2019
Item 3: Consent Agenda
* ICANN staff to post the new version of the GNSO Operating Procedures related to ANNEX 7: Non-Contracted Parties House Procedure for Election of the Board
Member/ Seat No.14 [COMPLETE]
Item 4: COUNCIL DISCUSSION – Update From the Drafting Team on New Templates and Guidelines for GNSO as a Decision Participant in the Empowered Community (EC)
* Councilors to review draft documents<https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Documents+for+GNSO+Council+review> and come to the GNSO Working sessions on 3 November 2019, prepared to engage with questions, comments and concerns.
Item 6: COUNCIL DISCUSSION - ICANN Board Response to the GNSO Council Letter Regarding the Consultation on Non-Adopted EPDP Phase 1 Parts of Recommendations (purpose 2 and recommendation #12)
* Council (via its Liaison to the EPDP Team) to draft note in order to consult with the EPDP Team to determine how best to address Board concerns, which the Council has suggested could affirm the recommendation by providing new, or highlighting existing rationale, and providing implementation guidance that may mitigate concerns expressed by the ICANN Board. This consultation may serve as a consideration for Council’s engagement with the ICANN Board at ICANN66, if available.
Item 7: COUNCIL UPDATE – IDN Scoping Small Team
* Liaison to the ccPDP: ICANN Staff to investigate who (e.g., Council liaison, other)
Item 9: COUNCIL DISCUSSION - ICANN Transfer Policy - Gaining Registrar Form of Authorization
* Councilors to review draft Council letter<https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Documents+for+GNSO+Council+review> to the Board and provide input by 29 October 2019.
* Council leadership to send the finalized letter to the Board before ICANN66.
10.3 - Question and Answers With The GNSO Council Liaison to the Governmental Advisory Committee (GAC) during the ICANN66 GNSO Working Session
* Councilors to review draft report from the GNSO Council liaison to the GAC and come to the GNSO Working sessions on 3 November 2019, prepared to engage with questions, comments and concerns.
10.4 - IANA Function Review (IFR) Team - Unavailability of a GNSO co-chair
Council leadership to forward expression of interest to Council list. [COMPLETE]
Manager, Operations Support (GNSO)
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: nathalie.peregrine at icann.org <nathalie.peregrine at icann.org%20>
Find out more about the GNSO by visiting: https://learn.icann.org/ <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__learn.icann.org_&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=jLNFXvpu9gNdUeHi-G6sjWNCF9w4_AwhzzUDFZy2elE&s=o7Auz997kA-HPv9PHJCjFVZw7Pgo8krw4MxfqCwBrIU&e=>
Follow @GNSO on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICANN_GNSO <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_ICANN-5FGNSO&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=jLNFXvpu9gNdUeHi-G6sjWNCF9w4_AwhzzUDFZy2elE&s=kWw4fQPNjw2lVKy1UjTxS2F0BmjEAzaDFWNmsYywbmE&e=>
Transcripts and recordings of GNSO Working Group and Council events are located on the GNSO Master Calendar <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__gnso.icann.org_en_group-2Dactivities_calendar&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=jLNFXvpu9gNdUeHi-G6sjWNCF9w4_AwhzzUDFZy2elE&s=-L6chFfv0OperrXHHpTF722WnH3FZIutn4cS16IvpOg&e=>
See All SO and AC events on the ICANN Global calendar [features.icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__features.icann.org_calendar&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=I3O50xrv8tTaSRWaDsqPBg_ZEpkLFNCuLbe9K3uxSps&s=OpiSzD_bYYt1RmzzMyc3lsKjG0SOwSqI2X5DaJBVA_M&e=>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the council