[council] [gnso-secs] Reminder: Volunteer(s) needed! ICANN66 GNSO Informal Council dinner

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Thu Sep 12 10:57:33 UTC 2019

Dear all,

Flip Petillion has very kindly accepted to assist staff in their organization of the informal Council dinner. The rest of you are off the hook, until next time ☺

Please let us know as soon as possible if you are not able to attend on Sunday 3rd November 2019 from 19:00 local time onwards.

Thank you Flip!

Kind regards,

Nathalie