[council] FOR REVIEW: Draft GNSO Council Letter to ICANN Board on NCAP-SubPro Dependencies

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Fri Sep 13 12:39:13 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Attached is an updated version of this draft letter, which incorporates proposed edits from Jeff and Cheryl (SubPro leadership).

Pam, Rafik and I have reviewed and agree they are worthwhile additions. Please use this version for your review.

I would like to wrap up this action item during our Thursday call, so please provide any suggested edits or comments.

Best,

Keith