[council] EPDP seeking guidance regarding extension of timeline

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 04:52:38 UTC 2020

Hi all,

in the last EPDP team call, there was discussion regarding request for
extension of the EPDP team timeline taking into account COVID-19 situation.
I am sharing this on behalf of the team and as GNSO council liaison to seek
guidance from GNSO Council as we approved previously PCR and the updated
timeline in last December.

I want also to flag an important factor to have in consideration. Any
timeline extension might require replacing the current EPDP team chair due
to Janis's availability as he cannot continue in that role beyond 30th
June.

Best,

Rafik