[council] Summary of the 2020 Trend Identification Session with the GNSO Council.

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Wed Apr 22 19:57:21 UTC 2020

Dear councilors,

Following the Trend Identification Session held on the 19 March 2020, our colleagues from the Multistakeholder Strategy and Strategic Initiatives (MSSi) team have requested we share with you the input from the remote session (attached).

They also would like to share this link<https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/strategic-engagement-2013-10-10-en/#trend-sessions-outputs> to access the 2020 Trend Sessions Output file which provides all the inputs collected during the trend sessions held with the ICANN community in March 2020. This information can be sorted by focus area, topic, and data element type (trends, risks, and opportunities).

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Nathalie