[council] GNSO Project List - 17 August 2020

policy at bacinblack.com policy at bacinblack.com
Mon Aug 17 23:26:31 UTC 2020

Dear All,

Please find attached the latest version of the GNSO Council's Projects List
for the meeting on 20 August 2020. Per the agenda, the Council will not
review the project list in detail. However, after your review in advance of
the meeting and should you find an area that you have questions or parts
that need clarification, you will have the opportunity to do so under agenda
item #2.

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Final+Proposed+Agend
a+20+August+2020

Key Structural Changes:

*	Please refer to the latest Action/Decision Radar (ADR) (also
attached). Note, we're in the process of streamlining the ADR/PMT, Projects
List, and Council Action Items to Google Docs for a more streamlined
experience.
*	The "0 - Planning" section of the Projects List Summary Page has
been reduced to a single line item. The link will take you to the Council
Actions Items page until we complete the task above. Note, the quantity of
the "0 - Planning" section, as depicted on the graph, is based on an initial
count of current items on the ADR and PMT. This may not be accurate as this
is an iterative process until we balance the new Program Mgmt Tool (PMT) and
ADR tools with the Projects List to minimize overlap.
*	The "1 - Issue Identification" section is a count of the GNSO
Council Action Items and the Transfer Policy - Issue Report.

Key Project Changes since July 2020:

*	EPDP-Phase 2 - The Final Report was delivered to the GNSO Council on
31 July 2020 and now resides in the "5 - Council Deliberations" phase.

Thank you.

Berry Cobb

@berrycobb

GNSO Policy Consultant