[council] Draft minutes of the GNSO Council meeting 23 January 2020

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 14:37:03 UTC 2020

Dear Nathalie,

Please correct this bit:
Maxim Alzoba, RySG councilor,  encouraged councilors to read the documents provided from a registry perspective and disagreed with the need to keep the pace with the ccNSO parallel efforts. He also raised the issue that topics raised in the small team would negatively impact the RPM PDP WG work.

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,
International Relations Department,
FAITID

Current UTC offset: +3.00 (.Moscow)

with Subpro (as I remember, I referred to both RPMs and Subpro[latter with lower dependency])