[council] FW: [ICANN Community Leaders] 17 February 2020

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Mon Feb 17 15:02:02 UTC 2020

[http://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?ca=01cab506-b3db-41bb-bb95-781d3f6309b8&a=1122025845763&c=e931d960-c0d7-11e8-b4b7-d4ae52754aa9&ch=e9433e80-c0d7-11e8-b4b7-d4ae52754aa9]

Monday, 17 February 2020

ICANN Community Leadership Digest

[https://files.constantcontact.com/304b3fd3501/31f30ab5-1445-45c3-aef7-c0ea4ebcc58c.jpg]

The ICANN org Policy Development Support team publishes this twice-weekly digest
to help ICANN community leaders track requests and updates.

Table of Contents

Information Sharing
·     THIS WEEK: ICANN68 Travel Support Deadline
·     REMINDER: Nomination Period for ICANN Community Excellence Award 2020 Now Open
ICANN67 Planning
·     TOMORROW: Update on ICANN67 Planning and COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
·     NEW: ICANN67 Prep Week Schedule Changes
·     NEW: Support the ICANN Engagement Booth at ICANN66
·     REMINDER: Participate in Newcomers Day at ICANN67
·     REMINDER: Areas of Interest from the ICANN Board for ICANN67 Constituency Day
·     REMINDER: Opportunity for Strategic Outlook Trends Identification Sessions at ICANN67
Public Comment
·     Draft FY21-25 Operating & Financial Plan and Draft FY21 Operating Plan & Budget
·     Second Security, Stability, and Resiliency (SSR2) Review Team Draft Report
·     Initial Report of the Expedited Policy Development Process (EPDP) on the Temporary Specification for gTLD Registration Data Team – Phase 2
·     Draft Proposal for NextGen at ICANN Program Improvements
·     NEW: Name Collision Analysis Project (NCAP) Study 1
·     NEW: Revised Community Travel Support Guidelines

Information Sharing

THIS WEEK: ICANN68 Travel Support Deadline
Executive: David Olive, Senior Vice President, Policy Development Support

INFORMATION SHARING
Community travel support requests for ICANN68 are due to the relevant community group support team by Friday, 21 February 2020.

The deadline for submissions is critical to allow for Office of Foreign Assets Control review, travel arrangements, and confirmed reservations as required for visa applications.

Benefits of having community travel support requests 120 days before the next ICANN Public Meeting include:
·     Allow ICANN org to gather the documentation required (hotel and flight confirmations) for supported travelers to apply for their visa.
·     Allow enough time for supported travelers to complete and submit their visa application, which often vary per ICANN Public Meeting location.
·     Allow enough time for supported travelers to apply for a transit visa (if required), which often vary per ICANN Public Meeting location.
·     Allow ICANN org to purchase less expensive airfares.
·     Allow supported travelers to plan their pre-and-post ICANN Public Meeting travel in advance.
·     Allow ICANN org to set-up supported travelers in advance as vendors with Finance allowing us to wire their per diem/stipend funds in a timelier manner.

REMINDER: Nomination Period for ICANN Community Excellence Award 2020 Now Open
From: David Olive, Senior Vice President, Policy Development Support

INFORMATION SHARING
The nomination period for the ICANN Community Excellence Award 2020 is now open. Formerly known as the Multistakeholder Ethos Award, the ICANN Community Excellence Award recognizes ICANN community members who substantively contribute to policymaking within the ICANN ecosystem and who are deeply invested in developing consensus-based solutions within ICANN’s multistakeholder model. Learn more about the nomination process [r20.rs6.net]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__r20.rs6.net_tn.jsp-3Ff-3D001bBzmxZLdMLyPp1y8anhWbRqi1vS0j9czmOEB7rYm6qNZ94dJ2KLpFNe1nAPrZRqEvsXIYhIyL2QoaiR6Zorg-5FzQQL2pWJ341LU8Fv10HJMICQdlJHrBq6HAW885ooeqKYY26hM-5FphKLcnRaFlUpnwuewmc3ZE-2DkOkFZ7jAmRzHXtAf0Wuzti5msHFGeVAI9xZ-5F6G-5FCa2hnemXGuiRj68-2DA-3D-3D-26c-3DrxrwyLP-5FQVFTgsu6-2DWnT5Ycj47hksiyLUFKWweH35NTLAT-2DfiwRjdg-3D-3D-26ch-3DC0qKpK6iDAkgPNYO-5FLpKDaCkw1K-2DynZYM1ouT1bwkOPLvu-2DY1Uq2cQ-3D-3D&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=5OHvm8L7Ti_7mDihKYotPvn2P0ZnmjVgrkVJdEh3_8Y&s=bfA-F3TEQBHPaz8N-G0dLF4qDN-idvSi5UAqeqGssKY&e=> and submit your nominations here [r20.rs6.net]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__r20.rs6.net_tn.jsp-3Ff-3D001bBzmxZLdMLyPp1y8anhWbRqi1vS0j9czmOEB7rYm6qNZ94dJ2KLpFNe1nAPrZRqEUmZeaMBBbhakvKxe-5FDj3MU4l0JboBgWCLwQT6I07C0gTUWV41Ee-2DrkHDoE4OC1XTw-5F0b5r2EvDgnpPY-5FNF0P9nWnj4RD2-5FS9YlGndc-5FcLLFZvQNyHh1iEjcFZPN54K91bDRQb-2DTrA2E9iOEJLoVrQgHE3f4WJeWItyZmqeX6qv4t8nKXg25l4jmvCTTTZfnO-2D8PCT8FuFEq8YzCSxekEzQ-3D-3D-26c-3DrxrwyLP-5FQVFTgsu6-2DWnT5Ycj47hksiyLUFKWweH35NTLAT-2DfiwRjdg-3D-3D-26ch-3DC0qKpK6iDAkgPNYO-5FLpKDaCkw1K-2DynZYM1ouT1bwkOPLvu-2DY1Uq2cQ-3D-3D&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=5OHvm8L7Ti_7mDihKYotPvn2P0ZnmjVgrkVJdEh3_8Y&s=CzoztJpzX_MC0ZVv_loy551Ad_MK7GNyrRPBhZ9C5EQ&e=>.

From: Göran Marby, President and CEO

Dear Community Leaders and Representatives:

Thank you for your prompt responses to my last email enquiring about your Community members’ thoughts regarding travel to Cancún for ICANN67.

Many of you have asked for more information about how we are assessing the situation. I’d like to hold a call with you to discuss the matter in detail, and propose that we hold the call this coming Tuesday, 18 February at 17:00 UTC. A calendar invitation will follow shortly.

In the meantime, I’d like to share with you what we know about the situation today.

ICANN org has convened a crisis management team to monitor the global situation related to the COVID-19 coronavirus and assess how it may impact the important work of the ICANN community, Board, and org. To help you prepare for the call on Tuesday, I’d like to share what we know about the situation today:
·     As of 13 February, the World Health Organization (WHO) reports there are more than 60,000 confirmed cases in 25 countries. Approximately 450 of those cases are outside China.
·     At the time of this writing, there are no confirmed cases anywhere in the LAC region.
·     Mexico’s Ministry of Health is monitoring and testing two suspected cases, one in Mexico City (800 miles from Cancún) and one in Nuevo Leon (900 miles from Cancún). All 12 previously suspected cases in Mexico tested negative and were cleared.
·     The Brazilian Ministry of Health is currently monitoring and testing 11 newly suspected cases.
·     The incubation period for the virus is still unknown, and has ranged from five days to 24 days.
·     Once suspected, testing for the virus can take up to 14 days.
·     As a result of the outbreak the GSMA Board has canceled the Mobile World Congress<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001bBzmxZLdMLyPp1y8anhWbRqi1vS0j9czmOEB7rYm6qNZ94dJ2KLpFJdKQX0XaXRNlJP1LEVuXZSMShaq5cmI7zjCGqRIXsNgIDgiGZ80GmSh6ehHoBkCeZzD9TwmaJS_Sk874djg7K84pHKrxWmpYNbNlgB4y-oa8qvGQVlaFykg5luHsBzrcdwEJX4dPD6SkN27ReMVdZgmJZ9d8QeRVGBfmNs76G64Mz6RAfjxi-NOQMf5nEcdu6cPD3-MpYAvidy0YFTYAgqGyISqURvLMAAlA2bYfn9WeJ9rCXDM43_ZV75rydktlOVye1Jlg9VwbMPaaMWtYXssVEY-EHok7F7FceSvsl8pI0zFth6g90GcavGBL-V8ppIX5LehwasFuxlZweiDFOjA8YrDurG5w7kfDBvEFRHRI7doDUpL3tnpbbJCZMELfxN105FFBLVTDeBqfTG_GiNLOgLWiO_wVWoMngyFI3BWnjIsQGvSLxGJDvKTdOibITpPe7kKY0R4P2DZd23czYYr2mx8EYFQp4yQPlcn-TgCA-mYQZfdVZIZY2DqXDq4mBQE4bQwsOgEhD7foExk9CaKaecvH557I6rZBtpRXme8e6_bpPzkrvuujjiYNcVXWw==&c=rxrwyLP_QVFTgsu6-WnT5Ycj47hksiyLUFKWweH35NTLAT-fiwRjdg==&ch=C0qKpK6iDAkgPNYO_LpKDaCkw1K-ynZYM1ouT1bwkOPLvu-Y1Uq2cQ==> in Barcelona, Spain; and Cisco Australia has canceled its Cisco Live event<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001bBzmxZLdMLyPp1y8anhWbRqi1vS0j9czmOEB7rYm6qNZ94dJ2KLpFJdKQX0XaXRNxrUirlcLuUceN99wPLfmKBA7SP-Ba7GtiC-l4NTVN9MFffl6TyUxeLiQHFuYBt6ZClqGOvFQavx0-G8HaeOhAFFxGZ5f3G0c9s0vKskBAaQWSooG2zLIj_lG1yThs1IeCvKKNbamXyDr6uPC-BoE2WrHNs8hP_1hHPRDN1y-MHAsBCU2T7QFnErlJ3lKlKdIIY89xqQUwZ-CyBuHv3ndZPdICKDtsUSnGHYphHoNd8mGjjUh7MtsJgiiSiLG3GIfpQoKOT6mR8xeeXqlmpxSmKGprl_spBojpI41qG-NJ9s5O_rnApU79mgGiTN8T01LsKNdyGYFvEsRiFuV59vp1wtxkukFJYV0Au8ARWCNw2kkbJUfGY8f_vtSWZD-4wqcx8iXRXGHaH7O1cfaLIZnvQrBDyXRkbMO_-MR9lUU0TqrbvhyhTQ718OWcljmOdXlrQn7Fv5ErManP5bckNfJ5IPIWC4nPivXpZ2_LgW_LRnbowHqCMqGunPNc--Fmr_eZNO-muygx9Y=&c=rxrwyLP_QVFTgsu6-WnT5Ycj47hksiyLUFKWweH35NTLAT-fiwRjdg==&ch=C0qKpK6iDAkgPNYO_LpKDaCkw1K-ynZYM1ouT1bwkOPLvu-Y1Uq2cQ==>, scheduled for 3-6 March in Melbourne, Australia. (We note that APRICOT2020/APNIC49 in Melbourne has not been canceled.)

As we consider the potential impact for going ahead with ICANN67 as planned, we are closely monitoring a variety of factors, such as:
·     The development of confirmed cases in Cancún.
·     The ability of health authorities in Mexico to effectively mitigate and respond to a case or outbreak. Examples:
·     Clear testing and quarantine protocols, and determination of whether patients can be managed in Cancún or must be transferred elsewhere.
·     Concern over sufficiency of travel restrictions or health screenings for travelers coming from affected countries.
·     ICANN meetings are attended by contractors and participants from more than 150 countries. With cases in at least 25 of those countries, there is a risk of bringing the virus to Cancún and into the ICANN meeting site.
·     The potential a member of the org presenting COVID-19 symptoms, raising concerns that they may have potentially infected colleagues scheduled to attend ICANN67.
·     The potential of an attendee contracting the virus in Mexico, and inadvertently bringing the virus back to their home country, organization, and family.
·     The risk of a “cruise ship” scenario in which a suspected or confirmed case is identified during the meeting, necessitating the mass-quarantine of all attendees and locals.
·     Discrimination or harassment against any attendee perceived to come from affected countries or regions (i.e., racial or ethnic stereotyping).

I understand that this is short notice for a call. If you cannot make it to the call, I hope that you will forward the call information to your vice chair or your designee.

Thank you for your understanding. I look forward to our discussion and your feedback, which will enable ICANN org to make the best decision we possibly can, in the collective interests of our Board, staff, and community.

NEW: ICANN67 Prep Week Schedule Changes
Executive: David Olive, Senior Vice President, Policy Development Support

INFORMATION SHARING
We wish to inform you that we are rescheduling the "ICANN67 Health, Safety, and Security Overview" webinar (currently scheduled to take place on Tuesday, 18 February at 18:00 UTC). This webinar will now take place on Thursday, 20 February at 18:00 UTC instead.

The "Global Stakeholder Engagement (GSE) Update: What to Expect at ICANN67" webinar (originally scheduled for the Thursday, 20 February at 18:00) will be rescheduled to a later date. We will notify you of the new date for this webinar as soon as possible.

Please note that if you have already signed up for either or both webinar(s), you will not need to sign up again. We will update any calendar invitations and this webpage [r20.rs6.net]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__r20.rs6.net_tn.jsp-3Ff-3D001bBzmxZLdMLyPp1y8anhWbRqi1vS0j9czmOEB7rYm6qNZ94dJ2KLpFJdKQX0XaXRNJSYU-5FGUz1GKiZooeqiRdALZTaHAl9-2DVGM3ecZbBpSfkTAKVeUwCoF5HOeHylpN-2D175C2M7fvxkGzs2godHs6toYFYzgFu2M7MTzEqmhMD6K0M58ENoSLvQ-3D-3D-26c-3DrxrwyLP-5FQVFTgsu6-2DWnT5Ycj47hksiyLUFKWweH35NTLAT-2DfiwRjdg-3D-3D-26ch-3DC0qKpK6iDAkgPNYO-5FLpKDaCkw1K-2DynZYM1ouT1bwkOPLvu-2DY1Uq2cQ-3D-3D&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=5OHvm8L7Ti_7mDihKYotPvn2P0ZnmjVgrkVJdEh3_8Y&s=7YdlX2HIS0kpnQ873lj81cTADiqi6AVVIFke-fAnRws&e=> with the new dates soon. Thank you for your understanding.

NEW: Support the ICANN Engagement Booth at ICANN67
From: Deborah Escalera and Siranush Vardanyan, Public Responsibility Support

ACTION ITEM
I know everyone is busy preparing for the ICANN67, but I want to make you aware that you are welcome to come and do outreach at the ICANN Engagement booth at ICANN67. The ICANN Engagement booth is in place for newcomers, ICANN org members, and the ICANN community to engage in discussions. It is supported by volunteers from the community, including members of ICANN Supporting Organizations and Advisory Committees. It would be beneficial to have the presence of seasoned ICANN community members to share their knowledge. We would like to offer one-hour and half-hour slots during ICANN67. Sign up here [r20.rs6.net]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__r20.rs6.net_tn.jsp-3Ff-3D001bBzmxZLdMLyPp1y8anhWbRqi1vS0j9czmOEB7rYm6qNZ94dJ2KLpFAxfVFewxIGmUOk6acVrCSjKSLUGfmHOzz9besmFdoQ9REXJt08oyGMuYWZyIFoUez-2D61ZSKmlgMCVHhpdhoGbxxA1ov2K7r7iJMArBNR8MCJQrkkk9dcGU2uH13ILqiUsEZMwPp74XTkMcweJMgZ-5F6l6sWSOfPWth-2DGBCXQnP1cxekKDbsFxjE3xI5bz2wGm0L4Z6Lt6u91-26c-3DrxrwyLP-5FQVFTgsu6-2DWnT5Ycj47hksiyLUFKWweH35NTLAT-2DfiwRjdg-3D-3D-26ch-3DC0qKpK6iDAkgPNYO-5FLpKDaCkw1K-2DynZYM1ouT1bwkOPLvu-2DY1Uq2cQ-3D-3D&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=5OHvm8L7Ti_7mDihKYotPvn2P0ZnmjVgrkVJdEh3_8Y&s=oUw5hdGmqMSn3h0H0pNCW3a-GgFEl8DtBLnfwePB7lI&e=>.

REMINDER: Participate in Newcomers Day at ICANN67
From: Deborah Escalera and Siranush Vardanyan, Public Responsibility Support

ACTION ITEM
The Public Responsibility Support function will host Newcomers Day for ICANN67 on Sunday, 8 March 2020. Newcomers Day will feature two community sessions: The morning session focusing on the work of the Supporting Organizations (SOs) and Advisory Committees (ACs), and the afternoon session highlighting the work of the Stakeholder Groups (SGs) and Constituencies (Cs).

10:30-12:20 | SO/AC Session (broken up by ten-minute slots, e.g., 10:30-10:40, 10:40-10:50, etc.)
13:25-15:30 | SG/C Session (broken up by ten-minute slots, e.g., 13:25-13:35, 13:35-13:45, etc.)

We would like to invite your community group to designate a representative [r20.rs6.net]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__r20.rs6.net_tn.jsp-3Ff-3D001bBzmxZLdMLyPp1y8anhWbRqi1vS0j9czmOEB7rYm6qNZ94dJ2KLpFEaEobOJ7CU6H1n-2DrsS42YC3CFu30qlhTDkDGIpPrDaLAawjl-5FKsHWMmaMonznccbdmmPpkU1aXnC7GML77mvnp6RH3Y6byyVnqGVwOImdv9QnzXFSrbx8VphIC-2DiWF53r-5FL-5FwgUYOiBwmQSpsn2wOeFD2KxLPsi0jyXXXOaU7dT1owW0eXDMSKDOgXyfSiCiXfH-5FHzfwugPwI1jvuRJcAY-3D-26c-3DrxrwyLP-5FQVFTgsu6-2DWnT5Ycj47hksiyLUFKWweH35NTLAT-2DfiwRjdg-3D-3D-26ch-3DC0qKpK6iDAkgPNYO-5FLpKDaCkw1K-2DynZYM1ouT1bwkOPLvu-2DY1Uq2cQ-3D-3D&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=5OHvm8L7Ti_7mDihKYotPvn2P0ZnmjVgrkVJdEh3_8Y&s=9tnNXjsF6QtaUPuuzHSNO_e-AaUzAd79hHdBYeuP2E8&e=> by Monday, 24 February 2020 to attend the relevant session. Your remarks should be focused toward the Newcomers and will be followed by a brief question and answer session. Together, this should not exceed 10 minutes. We will provide standard slides, but you are welcome to send us any slides as well. We will share the deck once it is finalized.

We know not every community group will be available to participate in the program because Sunday is a busy working day at ICANN67. We will distribute a schedule of suggested meetings/sessions throughout ICANN67 and encourage newcomers to attend them to learn more about the ICANN community. Please confirm your participation with us as soon as possible.

Calendar invitations will be sent as appropriate. Please contact deborah.escalera at icann.org<mailto:deborah.escalera at icann.org> and siranush.vardanyan at icann.org<mailto:siranush.vardanyan at icann.org> with any questions.

REMINDER: Areas of Interest from the ICANN Board for ICANN67 Constituency Day
From: Maarten Botterman, ICANN Board Chair

ACTION ITEM
Our first meeting of the year is approaching fast! The Board and I are very much looking forward to engaging with you during our Community Forum in Cancún, which is taking place from 7-12 March 2020.

As we continue working with you on the format of our engagement with your groups, we would like to experiment a new way of interacting by offering you to choose one or two area(s) of interest and having an open discussion with the Board on those, instead of asking you to come up with specific questions.

We are also suggesting that the list of areas of interest be shared with the entire Community using the Policy digest, in order to increase transparency and allow the groups to improve their own understanding of their peers’ point of views on different issues.

As for time allocation, we propose to allocate the first part of our time together to be spent on your specific areas of interest, and to allow sufficient time to address the areas of interest indicated by the Board, if they have not been covered by that time.

In preparation for our meetings, the Board proposes the following areas of interest to have an open discussion with you:

1.  Key priorities for action of ICANN constituencies in 2020 (e.g. prioritization of recommendations, streamlining of reviews, improve effectiveness of ICANN’s multistakeholder model, …)
2.  Specific developments coming up that ICANN constituencies feel need to be addressed when updating the ICANN Strategic Plan.

We would be very grateful if you could send Board Operations (board-ops-team at icann.org<mailto:board-ops-team at icann.org)>)<mailto:board-ops-team at icann.org)> your area(s) of interest, in order of priority, no later than Monday, 24 February 2020.

So you are aware, we are not changing the current total time allotted per group.

We look forward to hearing your thoughts on our suggestions and on how to further improve our interaction.

We thank you in advance for your time on this matter and we look forward to welcoming you in Mexico!

REMINDER: Opportunity for Strategic Outlook Trends Identification Sessions at ICANN67
Executive: Theresa Swinehart, Senior Vice President, Multistakeholder Strategy and Strategic Initiatives

INFORMATION SHARING
ICANN org will hold Strategic Outlook Trends Identification sessions with the community at ICANN67.
To prepare for that exercise, ICANN org will be seeking community feedback on possible formats and arrangements which will be sent through each community group’s leadership.

The Strategic Outlook program [r20.rs6.net]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__r20.rs6.net_tn.jsp-3Ff-3D001bBzmxZLdMLyPp1y8anhWbRqi1vS0j9czmOEB7rYm6qNZ94dJ2KLpFG7-5F-2DujqouRIC8pE4hkCcvSLBEAbhJoDlqOcWF7EF-5FmI9jY78kgwMze-5FKzvlyI4itXrZoNwbhnfRIMVT53PWHo-2D-2D-2DYI5Bey2awwpuiNKiYqx3SmsHuiJUv0n64qiZQUocbHCA18fIxIIglWL1cJBcDod1kU9so-5FENZmW0dd4ZqydATOU03uy1OI0uK18uf7iHyk-2Dn-2DpqwMha7oSLPLIOxM-2D4156yurldUqCWoojI83Sx-26c-3DrxrwyLP-5FQVFTgsu6-2DWnT5Ycj47hksiyLUFKWweH35NTLAT-2DfiwRjdg-3D-3D-26ch-3DC0qKpK6iDAkgPNYO-5FLpKDaCkw1K-2DynZYM1ouT1bwkOPLvu-2DY1Uq2cQ-3D-3D&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=5OHvm8L7Ti_7mDihKYotPvn2P0ZnmjVgrkVJdEh3_8Y&s=LDm1WBcAd_DOhsGuTCe6jByiAO8waxP3sQfuRbVvgno&e=> is a joint effort among ICANN org, the community, and ICANN Board to identify and track trends that relate to ICANN and its mission and to make sure that relating opportunities and challenges are incorporated into ICANN's current and future strategy. New trends or shifts in existing trends impacting the operating plans (five-year or annual), and/or budget, will be factored into the annual iteration of those plans as appropriate. Significant shifts could also result in adjustments to the strategic plan.

Public Comment

Draft FY21-25 Operating & Financial Plan and Draft FY21 Operating Plan & Budget [r20.rs6.net]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__r20.rs6.net_tn.jsp-3Ff-3D001bBzmxZLdMLyPp1y8anhWbRqi1vS0j9czmOEB7rYm6qNZ94dJ2KLpFDKJx5reXZyF0pUgHMaD8O7Za0mAiIejVFW-2DsK6dHX3JyZu7iLHQMyhummK3PnoVMdNKR2OIi-5FzoHniakERrFmjFV6b90xUcKIcIthLxV6kg09Xh711BhDaNrUSHqPN9Zm-2D4utACkvW7nfmEjYFbnjaop9c9qVjfrB3tOb3QgL0j-26c-3DrxrwyLP-5FQVFTgsu6-2DWnT5Ycj47hksiyLUFKWweH35NTLAT-2DfiwRjdg-3D-3D-26ch-3DC0qKpK6iDAkgPNYO-5FLpKDaCkw1K-2DynZYM1ouT1bwkOPLvu-2DY1Uq2cQ-3D-3D&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=5OHvm8L7Ti_7mDihKYotPvn2P0ZnmjVgrkVJdEh3_8Y&s=BN1tR3tNYsY7L7RdvN6mDapLp8nfWK6cZGEP1ps1oT8&e=>
Close Date: Tuesday, 25 February 2020

Second Security, Stability, and Resiliency (SSR2) Review Team Draft Report [r20.rs6.net]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__r20.rs6.net_tn.jsp-3Ff-3D001bBzmxZLdMLyPp1y8anhWbRqi1vS0j9czmOEB7rYm6qNZ94dJ2KLpFNe1nAPrZRqEnr7NAMWUfuAT8kOBl9Z3Ii2MjRpg5RlPRcDwSS3QUc0pxfRG25OdrvpwbCwWd5eEjC-2DOk5ombgrUK5GqPJnQI9xafV-2DDooIsPlpA-5FlYd5QO5jeFC-2DHlBhybDyeP1yUVn26fe1S3VBBTT323lMf0kKQ-3D-3D-26c-3DrxrwyLP-5FQVFTgsu6-2DWnT5Ycj47hksiyLUFKWweH35NTLAT-2DfiwRjdg-3D-3D-26ch-3DC0qKpK6iDAkgPNYO-5FLpKDaCkw1K-2DynZYM1ouT1bwkOPLvu-2DY1Uq2cQ-3D-3D&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=5OHvm8L7Ti_7mDihKYotPvn2P0ZnmjVgrkVJdEh3_8Y&s=w6z4rwOfTroCGi1FHxtkmj4KE9tWm4YJmwIwq13Ht-g&e=>
Close Date: Wednesday, 4 March 2020

Initial Report of the Expedited Policy Development Process (EPDP) on the Temporary Specification for gTLD Registration Data Team – Phase 2 [r20.rs6.net]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__r20.rs6.net_tn.jsp-3Ff-3D001bBzmxZLdMLyPp1y8anhWbRqi1vS0j9czmOEB7rYm6qNZ94dJ2KLpFEaEobOJ7CU6qVNya9yx-2Dxs6SdgbQDTNJa7DMv3K4l1LtQBMckLRKs6HrfZB3MYUc5OwNGBVn7N35yROMZuJtCn6wqVFSVJ7XkQr3ftr5ax-2DLyTSSBLkoqWGoHnNrdMVkL5kJFSqYcrWSfoQrFR6-2D732vJuX7Ll8NQ-3D-3D-26c-3DrxrwyLP-5FQVFTgsu6-2DWnT5Ycj47hksiyLUFKWweH35NTLAT-2DfiwRjdg-3D-3D-26ch-3DC0qKpK6iDAkgPNYO-5FLpKDaCkw1K-2DynZYM1ouT1bwkOPLvu-2DY1Uq2cQ-3D-3D&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=5OHvm8L7Ti_7mDihKYotPvn2P0ZnmjVgrkVJdEh3_8Y&s=S8Q_PwHAev0pxO829gE7dd_4xaOgna5tTEXpyyAECPY&e=>
Close Date: Monday, 23 March 2020

Draft Proposal for NextGen at ICANN Program Improvements [r20.rs6.net]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__r20.rs6.net_tn.jsp-3Ff-3D001bBzmxZLdMLyPp1y8anhWbRqi1vS0j9czmOEB7rYm6qNZ94dJ2KLpFBR9WzIz6w8rZgWNsEj-2DIrr48GGATQtpfhuG31duevMeDLDwZkQ3eVTGT5kH7n-5FHRLM6TOrGxHodcLOxzhv0zbrFSHIYAPN8HlSwzMC2x0NyaCRjK-2D-2DFKBulyawCj-2DpfGhGwT-2D14yO39YKlw8gKKtGXp1MJOIFs2Hw-3D-3D-26c-3DrxrwyLP-5FQVFTgsu6-2DWnT5Ycj47hksiyLUFKWweH35NTLAT-2DfiwRjdg-3D-3D-26ch-3DC0qKpK6iDAkgPNYO-5FLpKDaCkw1K-2DynZYM1ouT1bwkOPLvu-2DY1Uq2cQ-3D-3D&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=5OHvm8L7Ti_7mDihKYotPvn2P0ZnmjVgrkVJdEh3_8Y&s=KXp94AC-lJvzauRZc5hLKZZU-x1qPRwf6IgghhQDV1Y&e=>
Close Date: Tuesday, 31 March 2020

NEW: [r20.rs6.net]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__r20.rs6.net_tn.jsp-3Ff-3D001bBzmxZLdMLyPp1y8anhWbRqi1vS0j9czmOEB7rYm6qNZ94dJ2KLpFJdKQX0XaXRNh8l-2Dcq7GTDUHgGzVorvjUXGqc6pvMcsItcYqJAgmGAqkQTV9Y3FzJVLH-2DOAnFza-5FhyLdEnIOr9wa7bFdO0nh6qJBsNMo-2DjpvaYaCDUkxUrv-2DABvm3JItJXSqzwNxrawfGSF2RVpesRY-3D-26c-3DrxrwyLP-5FQVFTgsu6-2DWnT5Ycj47hksiyLUFKWweH35NTLAT-2DfiwRjdg-3D-3D-26ch-3DC0qKpK6iDAkgPNYO-5FLpKDaCkw1K-2DynZYM1ouT1bwkOPLvu-2DY1Uq2cQ-3D-3D&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=5OHvm8L7Ti_7mDihKYotPvn2P0ZnmjVgrkVJdEh3_8Y&s=aHzlNeIx5RT0ShcLF-JYpwhHiLbO-Apdw7e9X-kP7CA&e=> [r20.rs6.net]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__r20.rs6.net_tn.jsp-3Ff-3D001bBzmxZLdMLyPp1y8anhWbRqi1vS0j9czmOEB7rYm6qNZ94dJ2KLpFJdKQX0XaXRNh8l-2Dcq7GTDUHgGzVorvjUXGqc6pvMcsItcYqJAgmGAqkQTV9Y3FzJVLH-2DOAnFza-5FhyLdEnIOr9wa7bFdO0nh6qJBsNMo-2DjpvaYaCDUkxUrv-2DABvm3JItJXSqzwNxrawfGSF2RVpesRY-3D-26c-3DrxrwyLP-5FQVFTgsu6-2DWnT5Ycj47hksiyLUFKWweH35NTLAT-2DfiwRjdg-3D-3D-26ch-3DC0qKpK6iDAkgPNYO-5FLpKDaCkw1K-2DynZYM1ouT1bwkOPLvu-2DY1Uq2cQ-3D-3D&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=5OHvm8L7Ti_7mDihKYotPvn2P0ZnmjVgrkVJdEh3_8Y&s=aHzlNeIx5RT0ShcLF-JYpwhHiLbO-Apdw7e9X-kP7CA&e=>Name Collision Analysis Project (NCAP) Study 1 [r20.rs6.net]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__r20.rs6.net_tn.jsp-3Ff-3D001bBzmxZLdMLyPp1y8anhWbRqi1vS0j9czmOEB7rYm6qNZ94dJ2KLpFJdKQX0XaXRNh8l-2Dcq7GTDUHgGzVorvjUXGqc6pvMcsItcYqJAgmGAqkQTV9Y3FzJVLH-2DOAnFza-5FhyLdEnIOr9wa7bFdO0nh6qJBsNMo-2DjpvaYaCDUkxUrv-2DABvm3JItJXSqzwNxrawfGSF2RVpesRY-3D-26c-3DrxrwyLP-5FQVFTgsu6-2DWnT5Ycj47hksiyLUFKWweH35NTLAT-2DfiwRjdg-3D-3D-26ch-3DC0qKpK6iDAkgPNYO-5FLpKDaCkw1K-2DynZYM1ouT1bwkOPLvu-2DY1Uq2cQ-3D-3D&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=5OHvm8L7Ti_7mDihKYotPvn2P0ZnmjVgrkVJdEh3_8Y&s=aHzlNeIx5RT0ShcLF-JYpwhHiLbO-Apdw7e9X-kP7CA&e=>
Close Date: Tuesday, 31 March 2020

NEW: [r20.rs6.net]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__r20.rs6.net_tn.jsp-3Ff-3D001bBzmxZLdMLyPp1y8anhWbRqi1vS0j9czmOEB7rYm6qNZ94dJ2KLpFJdKQX0XaXRNr8V2360fqJjrqk6hvJTpauqDlEqIlDX7QxKwA1mE-2Dsh07qjrMERF-5FePvD1p-5FauawCnwLSTfCwucscyfWDOCk-5FBPF8esp-2Df3E7xR0V2Y7poQMUtJNYSHMS9xrgHA6Tiy2GlmjSau9qVgtfmT8gtuFBs0TJ1iFgj7E-26c-3DrxrwyLP-5FQVFTgsu6-2DWnT5Ycj47hksiyLUFKWweH35NTLAT-2DfiwRjdg-3D-3D-26ch-3DC0qKpK6iDAkgPNYO-5FLpKDaCkw1K-2DynZYM1ouT1bwkOPLvu-2DY1Uq2cQ-3D-3D&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=5OHvm8L7Ti_7mDihKYotPvn2P0ZnmjVgrkVJdEh3_8Y&s=BFkWR0KIrEziG8Dw-QC7MHRy_XU8mek2f4V8lBn_v-U&e=>Revised Community Travel Support Guidelines [r20.rs6.net]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__r20.rs6.net_tn.jsp-3Ff-3D001bBzmxZLdMLyPp1y8anhWbRqi1vS0j9czmOEB7rYm6qNZ94dJ2KLpFJdKQX0XaXRNr8V2360fqJjrqk6hvJTpauqDlEqIlDX7QxKwA1mE-2Dsh07qjrMERF-5FePvD1p-5FauawCnwLSTfCwucscyfWDOCk-5FBPF8esp-2Df3E7xR0V2Y7poQMUtJNYSHMS9xrgHA6Tiy2GlmjSau9qVgtfmT8gtuFBs0TJ1iFgj7E-26c-3DrxrwyLP-5FQVFTgsu6-2DWnT5Ycj47hksiyLUFKWweH35NTLAT-2DfiwRjdg-3D-3D-26ch-3DC0qKpK6iDAkgPNYO-5FLpKDaCkw1K-2DynZYM1ouT1bwkOPLvu-2DY1Uq2cQ-3D-3D&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=5OHvm8L7Ti_7mDihKYotPvn2P0ZnmjVgrkVJdEh3_8Y&s=BFkWR0KIrEziG8Dw-QC7MHRy_XU8mek2f4V8lBn_v-U&e=>
Close Date: Monday, 13 April 2020

Volume 2, Issue 14 | Archive [r20.rs6.net]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__r20.rs6.net_tn.jsp-3Ff-3D001bBzmxZLdMLyPp1y8anhWbRqi1vS0j9czmOEB7rYm6qNZ94dJ2KLpFEmsggc-2DaSYsAfEaw-5FQugyIJOJ1VxLTSl9QoTpVtMqGQvd6tYV0y4Mw90CnkmntakTKCyFUkJOIBo2HE6CX3NH8W7jbhnyB5ioIbKaBJfMwV0-2DSL3e-5Fxy-2DS0G-2DPaR-2DPxEBUFzc1zBgC2cTLRA-5F7bNJmPe9DC-2Dmd6CcQN8rch90xhIov21Iz5-2DwM-3D-26c-3DrxrwyLP-5FQVFTgsu6-2DWnT5Ycj47hksiyLUFKWweH35NTLAT-2DfiwRjdg-3D-3D-26ch-3DC0qKpK6iDAkgPNYO-5FLpKDaCkw1K-2DynZYM1ouT1bwkOPLvu-2DY1Uq2cQ-3D-3D&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=5OHvm8L7Ti_7mDihKYotPvn2P0ZnmjVgrkVJdEh3_8Y&s=UQIbe1JVXjVIlTaVEbrUEEh7M7L6q5pfI7JO-JFuBRU&e=> | Next Issue: Thursday, 20 February 2020

ICANN | 12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300, Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536

Unsubscribe so-ac-sg-cleaders at icann.org [visitor.constantcontact.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__visitor.constantcontact.com_do-3Fp-3Dun-26m-3D00115LrDzKl3LoTB9FWCDiE2A-253D-26ch-3De9433e80-2Dc0d7-2D11e8-2Db4b7-2Dd4ae52754aa9-26ca-3D01cab506-2Db3db-2D41bb-2Dbb95-2D781d3f6309b8&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=5OHvm8L7Ti_7mDihKYotPvn2P0ZnmjVgrkVJdEh3_8Y&s=_LaOdZBMRKSnPPhbyEgL8872kkjK_60qXKD_EXyJVGo&e=>

Update Profile [visitor.constantcontact.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__visitor.constantcontact.com_do-3Fp-3Doo-26m-3D00115LrDzKl3LoTB9FWCDiE2A-253D-26ch-3De9433e80-2Dc0d7-2D11e8-2Db4b7-2Dd4ae52754aa9-26ca-3D01cab506-2Db3db-2D41bb-2Dbb95-2D781d3f6309b8&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=5OHvm8L7Ti_7mDihKYotPvn2P0ZnmjVgrkVJdEh3_8Y&s=LXZtw3GFsrIlq4PSGlxhZpC1DaNjJQio9bCo8rB-o7o&e=> | About Constant Contact [constantcontact.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.constantcontact.com_legal_about-2Dconstant-2Dcontact&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=5OHvm8L7Ti_7mDihKYotPvn2P0ZnmjVgrkVJdEh3_8Y&s=4Z_spt8pYEeRnZ7v4H8BPGYL0hsaG534OgVHd_WRAhA&e=>

Sent by david.olive at icann.org<mailto:david.olive at icann.org> in collaboration with

[Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.][constantcontact.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.constantcontact.com_index.jsp-3Fcc-3Dnge-26rmc-3DVF19-5F3GE&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=5OHvm8L7Ti_7mDihKYotPvn2P0ZnmjVgrkVJdEh3_8Y&s=mawbuNHL5AaFLrR9kQIbKEP-NYDCZzyuZtqr9upLV_Q&e=>

Try email marketing for free today! [constantcontact.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.constantcontact.com_index.jsp-3Fcc-3Dnge-26rmc-3DVF19-5F3GE&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=5OHvm8L7Ti_7mDihKYotPvn2P0ZnmjVgrkVJdEh3_8Y&s=mawbuNHL5AaFLrR9kQIbKEP-NYDCZzyuZtqr9upLV_Q&e=>