[council] SOI

Flip Petillion fpetillion at petillion.law
Thu Feb 27 15:04:58 UTC 2020

Dear All:
This is to inform you that I have updated my SOI.
Section 7 now reads as follows:

Arbitrator and Counsel in international and domestic commercial disputes. Assist and represent clients in ICANN applications for gTLDs, requests for reconsiderations and independent review processes. I currently represent Namecheap in the Emergency arbitration proceedings and the IRP proceedings (AAA (ICDR)) related to the removal of historic price caps for .org, .biz, and .info and the proposed change of control of the .org registry operator. Represent clients in trademarks and domain name disputes. Teaching (Leuven University; EUIPO; BBMM). Panelist in domain name disputes at WIPO, Forum, CAC, Cepani, NOMINET. Arbitrator at ICDR, WIPO, Cepani, etc. Deputy Judge at the Brussels Court of Appeal.

Best regards,
Flip

Flip Petillion
fpetillion at petillion.law