[council] Pre Council Strategic Planning Session (SPS) Webinar

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Mon Jan 6 21:41:13 UTC 2020

Dear Councilors,

Welcome back and happy new year!

As a reminder to all Councilors, the pre-Strategic Planning Session (SPS) webinar is scheduled for 21:00 UTC on 8 January 2020. This webinar is intended to help establish a baseline of knowledge for all Councilors, but also to help fine tune the focus of the SPS by teasing out questions and potential gaps.

In order for the webinar to be successful, Councilors must complete the Required Reading here (https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/14Z-GFdQ5Su-lQgriQVGaX9clA9Op4_Ld) in advance of the webinar. Councilors should come prepared to raise questions that they may have.

Best,

Steve