[council] RPM Charter Addendum -- Final Draft

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Tue Jan 7 18:13:50 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Following our discussions during the last Council meeting, and looking ahead to our January meeting, attached is the final draft of the RPM PDP charter addendum incorporating the IGO protections work team.  Please review and advise if you have any comments by COB Thursday. We will be posting a motion in support of this early next week so we can vote during our January council meeting.

Thanks and regards,

Keith