[council] RPM Charter Addendum -- Final Draft

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Thu Jan 9 01:07:21 UTC 2020

Dear Councilors,

Pam pointed out to me that it is very confusing reviewing the redline that was circulated on the 7th. I believe the reason for that is because the redline has comments from the small team and Council leadership, suggesting whether the added/deleted text should be accepted or not. The clean version distributed on 18 December, and discussed on the subsequent Council meeting, followed the guidance from the small team and Council leadership to accept or reject the proposed changes, in order to generate a clean version.

I’ve since created a redlined version of that 18 December version, where you will find a single change on page 3; this should more clearly show the integration of feedback since the topic was last discussed on the 19 December Council meeting. Hopefully this provides some clarity if you’ve experienced confusion in reviewing the 7 January version. If this is still confusing, I would not be surprised, and apologies in advance!

Best,

Steve