[council] SO/AC Leaders Meeting - January 27-28

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Tue Jan 14 16:33:39 UTC 2020

Resending with attachment. K

From: Drazek, Keith
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 11:19 AM
To: council at gnso.icann.org
Cc: gnso-secs at icann.org
Subject: SO/AC Leaders Meeting - January 27-28

Hi all,

Following next week's GNSO Council Strategic Planning Session, there will also be a F2F meeting of SO and AC leaders in Los Angeles. This is similar to the SO/AC leaders meetings that have been taking place on the Friday before each ICANN meeting, but this is the first time we're gathering for a dedicated F2F session. The group will have an opportunity to engage with Maarten and Goran to discuss community priorities for 2020.

The agenda is attached for your review. During the meetings, I will provide an update on our SPS discussions and the GNSO Council's priorities.

There will be a written report of the meetings, and I will be happy to give a verbal update during our February Council meeting.

I welcome any input!

Best,

Keith