[council] Amendment to Motion - Nomination of a Mentor to the ICANN Fellowship Program

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Fri Jan 17 14:38:35 UTC 2020

Dear Carlton,

Thank you for this amendment, it has been posted on the Motions wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/8gCJBw

Kind Regards,
Andrea

From: council <council-bounces at gnso.icann.org> on behalf of Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels at gmail.com>
Date: Friday, January 17, 2020 at 08:29
To: "council at gnso.icann.org" <council at gnso.icann.org>
Cc: GNSO Secretariats <gnso-secs at icann.org>
Subject: [council] Amendment to Motion - Nomination of a Mentor to the ICANN Fellowship Program

Dear GNSO Councillors:
I would like to make a minor amendment to the motion I submitted for the upcoming Council meeting to nominate a mentor for the ICANN Fellowship Program. The purpose of this amendment is to clarify that the SSC’s recommendation was delivered via the motion and not through a separate communication to the GNSO Council mailing list.
Whereas 5 currently states, “The SSC submitted its full consensus recommendation to the GNSO Council on 13 January 2019.”

I would like to amend the text to read, “The SSC submitted its full consensus recommendation to the GNSO Council on 13 January 2020, by way of submission of the relevant motion.”

This revision also corrects a typo in the date of submission.

Kind regards,
Carlton
Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799
Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround