[council] Welcome to the GNSO Council Strategic Planning Session!

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Tue Jan 21 18:02:44 UTC 2020

Dear councilors,

Welcome to Los Angeles for the GNSO Council Strategic Planning Session!

A few reminders:

  *   At LAX, upon retrieving your luggage, please book your Uber to the Doubletree and make your way towards the LAXit (Uber and taxi zone). You will receive a pin code upon booking your Uber which you will be required to show your driver.
  *   At the Doubletree, upon check-in please ensure you are provided with breakfast coupons covering your stay.
  *   All our meetings will take place at the Doubletree, in the Pacifica room (above the lobby)
  *   Breakfast and lunch are provided all three days.
  *   Please join the GNSO Council leadership at the Doubletree bar this evening from 7pm onwards for informal welcome drinks.
  *   Please ensure you have familiarized yourselves with the reading materials posted on the GNSO SPS 2020 Google drive. The agenda for the SPS has been built on the expectation that councilors have read the materials in advance of the session.

Please do not hesitate to email me if you have any questions or concerns.

Looking forward to seeing you this evening!

Kind regards,

Nathalie

Nathalie Peregrine
Manager, Operations Support (GNSO)
Email: nathalie.peregrine at icann.org <nathalie.peregrine at icann.org%20>
Skype: nathalie.peregrine.icann

Find out more about the GNSO by visiting: https://learn.icann.org/ <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__learn.icann.org_&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=jLNFXvpu9gNdUeHi-G6sjWNCF9w4_AwhzzUDFZy2elE&s=o7Auz997kA-HPv9PHJCjFVZw7Pgo8krw4MxfqCwBrIU&e=>
Follow @GNSO on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICANN_GNSO <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_ICANN-5FGNSO&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=jLNFXvpu9gNdUeHi-G6sjWNCF9w4_AwhzzUDFZy2elE&s=kWw4fQPNjw2lVKy1UjTxS2F0BmjEAzaDFWNmsYywbmE&e=>
Transcripts and recordings of GNSO Working Group and Council events are located on the GNSO Master Calendar <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__gnso.icann.org_en_group-2Dactivities_calendar&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=jLNFXvpu9gNdUeHi-G6sjWNCF9w4_AwhzzUDFZy2elE&s=-L6chFfv0OperrXHHpTF722WnH3FZIutn4cS16IvpOg&e=>