[council] 2020 GNSO Council Work Ordering -- List and Survey

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Thu Jan 23 00:27:46 UTC 2020

Hi all,

As discussed today, the attached work item list and associated survey will be an SPS Day 3 deliverable. It is intended to be an informal/unofficial/non-binding "sense of the room" related to our upcoming work for 2020 and beyond. The result of this survey will give us a straw-person for further consideration by our respective SGs and Cs. Our goal is to get a preliminary sense of possible ordering of our work in the context of resources, capacity, and other obligations.

Happy to answer any questions.

Cheers,

Keith