[council] RPM Charter Addendum - Motion for Council Vote on 23 January

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Thu Jan 23 18:13:18 UTC 2020

That new text makes more sense to me – thanks

Happy to second if needed

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions

From: Martin Pablo Silva Valent <info at metrospaces.com>
Date: Thursday 23 January 2020 at 10:02
To: Michele Neylon <michele at blacknight.com>
Cc: "Johan "Julf" Helsingius" <julf at julf.com>, "council at gnso.icann.org" <council at gnso.icann.org>
Subject: Re: [council] RPM Charter Addendum - Motion for Council Vote on 23 January

Pam just helped:

6. To facilitate communications between the GNSO and the GAC on this topic, the GNSO Council directs the GNSO liaison to the GAC to provide regular progress reports to the GAC, in accordance with the GAC’s internal rules and processes.