[council] GNSO Council Extraordinary

policy at bacinblack.com policy at bacinblack.com
Mon Jul 13 15:55:28 UTC 2020

Hi Flip,

Thank you for the comments. I think the last few pages of the project plan are in A3 format within the PDF. I don’t think it will be feasible to send around hard-printed copies, as the project plan and ADR will change at least monthly. Unless, I’m misunderstanding your request?

Thank you.

Berry Cobb

@berrycobb

GNSO Policy Consultant