[council] GNSO Council Absence Notification Form: Michele Neylon

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Thu Jul 16 21:39:52 UTC 2020

Full Name of Officer:

Ashley Heineman

Officer Email Address:

aheineman at godaddy.com

Date Prepared:

GNSO Organization:

Registrars Stakeholder Group

Officer Position or Title:

RrSG Chair

Name of Absent Councilor:

Michele Neylon

Voting Remedy:

Proxy

Proxy Information

Reason(s) for or condition(s) leading to the remedy:

absence. Unavoidable conflict.

Specific subject(s)/measure(s)/motion(s)/action(s) of the Council for which the remedy is being exercised:

Any and all.

Date upon which the remedy will expire or terminate:

I affirm that a voting position has been established on the matter(s) at issue pursuant to provisions contained in our Charter or Bylaws.

Yes

Our GNSO Councilor has been instructed on how to vote on the matter(s).

Yes

Full Name of GNSO Councilor Serving as Voting Proxy:

Gregory DiBiase

Temporary Alternate Information

Reason(s) for or condition(s) leading to the remedy:

Specific subject(s)/measure(s)/motion(s)/action(s) of the Council for which the remedy is being exercised:

Date upon which the remedy will expire or terminate:

Full Name of Councilor's Temporary Alternate:

[Note: if not already published and available, a short bio and Statement/Disclosure of Interest should be prepared by the Temporary Alternate and delivered to the GNSO Secretariat in advance of any discussion or voting scheduled to take place].

Temporary Alternate Email Address:

Voting Direction Information

Reason(s) for or condition(s) leading to the remedy:

Specific subject(s)/measure(s)/motion(s)/action(s) of the Council for which the remedy is being exercised:

Date upon which the remedy will expire or terminate:

I affirm that a voting position has been established on the matter(s) at issue pursuant to provisions contained in our Charter or Bylaws.

Our GNSO Councilor has been instructed on how to vote on the matter(s).

By submitting my personal data, I agree that my personal data will be processed in accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy [icann.org]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.icann.org/privacy/policy__;!!PtGJab4!vfeGz87vcuLgJ2-CyRJkkiOiiXpsC-QWf6nopKZe5SlZfjcqDju35apElqBFHVychr64R8_JPT3z$>, and agree to abide by the website Terms of Service [icann.org]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.icann.org/privacy/tos__;!!PtGJab4!vfeGz87vcuLgJ2-CyRJkkiOiiXpsC-QWf6nopKZe5SlZfjcqDju35apElqBFHVychr64R8DjrGRc$>.

I Agree