[council] GNSO Council Liaison to the GAC

Johan Helsingius julf at julf.com
Wed Jul 22 10:24:49 UTC 2020

On 21-07-2020 18:11, Drazek, Keith via council wrote:

> Julf has notified Council leadership that he intends to step down as the GNSO Council’s Liaison to the GAC.

Indeed. While I have really enjoyed the role for almost 3 years
now, I do feel 3 years is enough for anyone in that role, and it
is time for someone else to take up the work.

> I would like to formally acknowledge and thank Julf for his service in this capacity over the last three years. It is an important and visible role and Julf has represented the GNSO Council and community very well.

Many thanks, Keith - your kind words are much appreciated - but at the same time,
I wouldn't have been able to do the job without the great support from you, Pam and Rafik.

	Julf