[council] GNSO Council Liaison to the GAC

Johan Helsingius julf at julf.com
Wed Jul 22 10:32:25 UTC 2020

On 21-07-2020 18:40, philippe.fouquart at orange.com wrote:

> Not a “good news”, but thanks, Julf, for all these years!

Thanks, Philippe!

> You were not only the most proficient person in the role but also a very nice chap to work with - I’m sorry we won’t be relying on the former, and will miss the latter for the occasional drink (or not, hopefully :)

Thank you - I will definitely miss the drinks and discussions with
you. Unfortunately that seems to be ruled out for ICANN69 (except
virtually - not quite the same thing), so I will also miss the opportunity
to thank and say goodbye to you and my other council colleagues in person.

I do hope ICANN71 goes ahead in The Hague, so I get a chance to pop in and
say hello to those of you who are there.

	Julf