[council] GNSO Project List - 20 July 2020

policy at bacinblack.com policy at bacinblack.com
Thu Jul 23 12:21:25 UTC 2020

Hi All,

Until we find a home for the PMT, here is the MPP file (MSFT Project) in the
meantime. Note, you will require the application to open this file, or some
open-source application are capable of opening these files, but I can't
commit to how well the features are translated.

As noted on the call, this will be updated at least monthly. This version
has not changed much since it was presented at the Extraordinary meeting
last week. As staff continues work on the EPDP-P1 Rec#27 Wave 1 report, I do
expect considerable adjustments to this plan in preparation for the August
Council meeting.

Thank you.

Berry Cobb

@berrycobb