[council] EPDP Phase 2 Project Change Request

Marie Pattullo marie.pattullo at aim.be
Fri Jun 12 14:56:49 UTC 2020

Thanks for all of your work on this, Rafik.

Our concerns are well-documented; we strongly believe that those issues that were not addressed in Phase 1 on the understanding that they would be fully considered in Phase 2 should not simply be discarded. None of us want a whole new process but, in particular, the accuracy and legal vs natural points need to be resolved as soon as possible (a view shared by the GAC, ALAC and SSAC). Retaining the expertise of the EPDP members would clearly prevent wheel-reinvention, so a limited, reconstituted PDP just for these issues may be the quickest and most practical solution.

Best

Marie