[council] GNSO Project List - 19 June 2020

policy at bacinblack.com policy at bacinblack.com
Fri Jun 19 23:47:02 UTC 2020

Dear All,

Please find attached the latest version of the GNSO Council's Projects List
for the meeting on 24 June 2020. Per the agenda, the Council will not review
the project list in detail. However, after your review and should you find
an area that you have questions or parts that need clarification, you will
have the opportunity to do so under agenda item #2.

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Final+Proposed+Agend
a+24+June+2020

Key Structural Changes:

*	You will notice a cleaner version of the project list summary page
due to some recent enhancements to streamline updates to this work product.
*	A new section has been added labelled "Planning". This is
work-in-progress pending the final development of the next generation
program management tool. There are several projects listed in this section
to draw attention to largest efforts/decisions ahead of the GNSO Council,
but this section will likely evolve to a single row with a pointer to the
new tool. We may not have enough time for the June Council meeting to review
the program management tool in detail, but the Council leadership will
determine next steps in this regard.
*	For individual projects, the % Complete graphs were replaced with a
numeric value. This change is mostly to streamline monthly updates, but the
prior version of the graph was also difficult to detect % level with
accuracy and noted changes from month to month. However, EPDP-P2 will
maintain this style until it delivers its final report as to maintain
consistency with prior monthly reporting of the project package as defined
in PDP3.0.

Key Project Changes since May 2020:

*	Transfer Policy Issue Report - Resolution submitted for Council
consideration at the June meeting.
*	EPDP-Phase 2 - PCR submitted for Council consideration extending the
EPDP to 30 July for delivery of its Final Report on the SSAD (Priority 1
items).
*	CCWG-Auctions - migrated to the "5-Council Deliberation" phase for
consideration by the GNSO Council in July.

I hope you'll find this helpful and I'm happy to answer further questions on
the list in the meantime.

Thank you.

Berry Cobb

@berrycobb