[council] Apologies

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Wed Jun 24 20:17:33 UTC 2020

Hi Farell,

Thanks very much for your email. No apologies are needed!

I'm sure I speak for all GNSO Councilors and ICANN staff, that we are VERY happy to hear that your son is now ok and back home.

When I heard last night that you'd had to rush him to the hospital, I was surprised and impressed that you joined the Council call at all under those circumstances.

There are times when "real life" and family must take precedent over our ICANN work, but your commitment in joining is acknowledged.

We all hope he continues to be ok.

Best regards,

Keith