[council] For your review: Draft Response - Registration Directory Service Review Team (RDS-WHOIS2-RT) Final Recommendations

PAMELALITTLE pam.little at alibaba-inc.com
Thu Jun 25 04:59:07 UTC 2020

Dear Marie,

Thank you for the edits and comments from the BC. I have updated the draft for your further review and consideration.

1.  Recommendation CC.1 - While I agree the Council is actively working to identify the appropriate mechanisms or processes to deal with EPDP Phase 2 Priority 2 issues (including data accuracy), we have not reached any consensus or conclusion yet. I hope the updated language more accurately reflects where things are right now.

2. Recommendation CC.4 - I have added a sentence to address BC's comment, although I feel this is not within Council's remit. Please feel free to add additional language or make further edits.

I would be happy to jump on a call to discuss if you think that would be helpful.

Kind regards,

Pam