[council] Draft GNSO Council Response to SAC111

Novoa, Osvaldo onovoa at Antel.com.uy
Thu Jun 25 15:27:24 UTC 2020

Hello Keith,
I support the letter as you proposed.
Best regards,
Osvaldo

El 25 jun. 2020, a las 03:22, Drazek, Keith via council <council at gnso.icann.org<mailto:council at gnso.icann.org>> escribió:

Hi all,

This is a reminder we need to finalize this letter. If anyone has suggested edits, please respond by next Tuesday, June 30 so we can deliver by the end of next week. I’ll note we have several indications of support for the draft as circulated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Keith