[council] GAC Communique

james@icann.guru lists at icann.guru
Sun Jun 28 10:44:15 UTC 2020

I would suggest not given the lack of formal advice.

---
James Gannon
On 6/28/2020 11:40:21 AM, Michele Neylon - Blacknight <michele at blacknight.com> wrote:
Thanks Julf

In light of there not being any formal advice should we formally provide a scorecard as we have done previously or not?

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon

Blacknight Solutions

Hosting, Colocation & Domains

https://www.blacknight.com
https://blacknight.blog /

http://ceo.hosting/

Intl. +353 (0) 59 9183072

Direct Dial: +353 (0)59 9183090

Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd, Unit 12A,Barrowside Business Park, Sleaty Road, Graiguecullen, Carlow, R93 X265,Ireland Company No.: 370845