[council] FW: Meeting Survey Reponses and Next Steps

philippe.fouquart at orange.com philippe.fouquart at orange.com
Sat Nov 14 11:10:51 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

Please have a look at David’s email, which summarises where we are with the meeting survey responses. As expected there’s been significant feedback coming from the GNSO, and we (in coordination with the SG/Cs) may need to think about how we can approach this collectively (without superseding those SG/C responses obviously) The idea is certainly not to add an extra overhead but to facilitate the ensuing work.

One idea would be to reach out to SG/C leaders with an initial format based on those responses and come up with those salient points by the deadline, which in 30 November.

Thoughts more than welcome. Thanks.

Regards,
Philippe