[council] SCBO - 2020-2021 Cycle Begins and Next Steps

policy at bacinblack.com policy at bacinblack.com
Wed Oct 21 16:06:03 UTC 2020

Dear GNSO Council,

Please refer to a next steps email below that was sent recently to the SCBO
(Standing Committee on ICANN's Budget and Operations). It provides a quick
overview of what the standing committee has accomplished, changes upon us,
and a short description of what is ahead of us as ICANN org and ICANN
community transition to the next fiscal year.

As a part of the SCBO Charter
<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/74580767/gnso-council-budg
et-charter_v1.1.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1540727828000&api=v2> , this
email acts as a call for volunteers to Councilors that may be interested in
the financial and planning aspects within ICANN's annual budget and
operations. If you are not already a member of the SCBO and interested in
these topics in general or in collaboration of your groups position on
budget and operations in the context of the GNSO Council's remit as managers
of the policy development process, an email should be sent to the GNSO
Secretariat at gnso-secs at icann.org <mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org> .  They will
enroll you to the group and notify you after doing so.

For those Councilors already established as a member
<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/74580769/Roster%20-%20SCBO
%20WG-2020-01-15.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1579111997000&api=v2> , you
do  not need to take any action.

Thank you for your attention.

Berry Cobb

GNSO Policy Consultant