[council] Liaison to the ccNSO

Sebastien at registry.godaddy Sebastien at registry.godaddy
Fri Oct 23 15:11:09 UTC 2020

Dear All,

I would like to volunteer for the position of ccNSO Council Liaison.

I spent the first few years of my involvement with the ICANN community following the activities of the ccNSO, where I maintained good relationships. Later as Chair of the GeoTLD.Group (an interest group of the RySG) I worked with many GeoTLD operators who are also ccTLD operators.
I believe I will be able to transition after Philippe in that role seamlessly.

This should not impede me from maintaining my activities as the Liaison to the IRT on Registration Data Policy. I look forward to fulfilling both roles in parallel.

Kindly,

Sebastien Ducos
GoDaddy Registry | Senior Client Services Manager
[signature_2051221899]
+61449623491
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne, VIC, Australia