[council] Liaison to the ccNSO

Pamela Little pam.little at alibaba-inc.com
Mon Oct 26 02:26:39 UTC 2020

Hi Jeff,

Here is a ink to the clean (current) version
https://gnso.icann.org/sites/default/files/file/field-file-attach/gnso-liaison-wg-22feb18-en.pdf

Thanks,

Pam
Sender:Jeff Neuman <jeff at jjnsolutions.com>
Sent At:2020 Oct. 25 (Sun.) 12:37
Recipient:Sebastien at registry.godaddy <Sebastien at registry.godaddy>; council at gnso.icann.org <council at gnso.icann.org>
Cc:gnso-secs at icann.org <gnso-secs at icann.org>
Subject:Re: [council] Liaison to the ccNSO

Thanks Seb. This is exactly what I was looking for.

Can someone confirm this is the final version as there are redlines.

Best regards,

JJN Solutions
Jeffrey J Neuman
(202) 549-5079