[council] Follow up question

Pam Little pam.little at alibaba-inc.com
Tue Oct 27 02:41:24 UTC 2020

Hi Juan,

The Call for Expressions of Interest for the Chair of the Intergovernmental Organization (IGO) Work Track was published, see https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2020-10-26-en

According to staff, the call for volunteers will go out to the SG/C/SO/ACs in the next day or so.

Kind regards,

Pam

Sender:council at gnso.icann.org <council at gnso.icann.org>
Sent At:2020 Oct. 27 (Tue.) 13:12
Recipient:council at gnso.icann.org <council at gnso.icann.org>
Cc:gnso-secs at icann.org <gnso-secs at icann.org>
Subject:[council] Follow up question

Dear all,
I am writing this mail just to make a follow up question I asked during our Wrap Up Session according to IGO Work Track. I was asking about the date in which the Call for Volunteers will be made and I remember Steve answering that today (Monday) this call is going out. Obviously, in some parts of the world is not Monday anymore, so Is there any issue or for some reason we are going to delay this call?

Best Regards,

JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI Colombia
GNSO Councilor - ICANN
Cluster Orinoco TIC member
Master IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes

Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas