[council] Follow up question

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Wed Oct 28 19:54:07 UTC 2020

Dear Juan, all,

To follow onto Pam’s message, there is a slight change in plan. In the ongoing effort to streamline communications to the community leaders, we will be utilizing the ICANN Community Leadership Digest to circulate the call for volunteers, so expect to see it included tomorrow, which is on the normal cadence for the digest.

Best,

Steve