[council] Motion for EPDP phase 2 final report

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Mon Sep 14 14:09:05 UTC 2020

Hi all,

If anyone has questions or concerns about the draft motion language, please flag those now so we can address them prior to the Council meeting on 24 September. Noting that we’ve now had the EPDP Phase 2 Final Report for six weeks, and all minority statements for two weeks, I am not inclined to grant a deferral request of this vote barring a significant and substantive reason. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Best,

Keith