[council] 24 September GNSO Council Meeting

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Wed Sep 23 21:54:57 UTC 2020

Hi all,

In preparation for the upcoming GNSO Council meeting, I’m aware there will be several statements made by our SGs and Cs on the EPDP Phase 2 Final Report.

Our meeting agenda is very busy, so we may need to add an additional 30 minutes to the meeting if those statements take up substantial time, over and above the time it will take to conduct 3 separate roll call votes. Please plan accordingly.

Finally, on the EPDP Phase 2 vote, we will hold the votes first and then make time for all statements and/or explanations if anyone abstains. We will make sure to cover all statements.

Thanks and I look forward to our September meeting.

Best regards,
Keith