[council] GNSO Council Absence Notification Form: Elsa Saade

GNSO Council via ICANN no-reply at icann.org
Thu Sep 24 08:28:54 UTC 2020

     rafik.dammak at gmail.com

     Date Prepared:

     Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group

     Officer Position or Title:
     Policy Committee Chair

     Name of Absent Councilor:
     Elsa Saade

     Voting Remedy:
     Proxy

     Proxy Information

     Reason(s) for or condition(s) leading to the remedy:
     Elsa is unable to attend the meeting due to work pressures.

     Specific subject(s)/measure(s)/motion(s)/action(s) of the Council for
which the remedy is being exercised:
     Any voting/decision

     Date upon which the remedy will expire or terminate:

     I affirm that a voting position has been established on the matter(s) at
issue pursuant to provisions contained in our Charter or Bylaws.
     Yes

     Our GNSO Councilor has been instructed on how to vote on the matter(s).
     Yes

     Full Name of GNSO Councilor Serving as Voting Proxy:
     James Gannon

     Temporary Alternate Information

     Reason(s) for or condition(s) leading to the remedy:

     Specific subject(s)/measure(s)/motion(s)/action(s) of the Council for
which the remedy is being exercised:

     Date upon which the remedy will expire or terminate:

     Full Name of Councilor's Temporary Alternate:
[Note: if not already published and available, a short bio and
Statement/Disclosure of Interest should be prepared by the Temporary
Alternate and delivered to the GNSO Secretariat in advance of any discussion
or voting scheduled to take place].

Temporary Alternate Email Address:

    Voting Direction Information

     Reason(s) for or condition(s) leading to the remedy:

     Specific subject(s)/measure(s)/motion(s)/action(s) of the Council for
which the remedy is being exercised:

     Date upon which the remedy will expire or terminate:

     I affirm that a voting position has been established on the matter(s) at
issue pursuant to provisions contained in our Charter or Bylaws.

     Our GNSO Councilor has been instructed on how to vote on the matter(s).

     By submitting my personal data, I agree that my personal data will be
processed in accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy [1], and agree to abide
by the website Terms of Service [2].
     I Agree

[1] https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy
[2] https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos