[council] [gnso-secs] RySG Council Statement

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Thu Sep 24 13:46:00 UTC 2020

Dear all,

Thank you for sending in your statements. They will all be added in full to the GNSO Council minutes.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

From: Gnso-secs <gnso-secs-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of "Sebastien at registry.godaddy" <Sebastien at registry.godaddy>
Date: Thursday, 24 September 2020 at 15:20
To: "council at gnso.icann.org" <council at gnso.icann.org>, "gnso-secs at icann.org" <gnso-secs at icann.org>
Cc: Maxim Alzoba <malzoba at gmail.com>, Keith Drazek <kdrazek at verisign.com>
Subject: [gnso-secs] RySG Council Statement

Dear All,

Please find attached the RySG’s Statement regarding the EPDP Phase II Report as read for the record during our meeting today.
I have just added that “The RySG supports the statement from the RrSG”, which was read after ours.

Kindly,

Sebastien Ducos
GoDaddy Registry | Senior Client Services Manager
[signature_927826223]
+61449623491
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
3004

sebastien at registry.godaddy<mailto:sebastien at registry.godaddy>
www.linkedin.com/in/sebastienducos [linkedin.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.linkedin.com/in/sebastienducos__;!!PtGJab4!vxScy5WSY61aw1whV-4H7dJ4A_Yly-K9WueCITOU-3HriVg_U6T9AhtRS4xWaPa7IqxS53b31Faf$>