[council] FW: [ICANN Community Leaders] 24 September 2020

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Thu Sep 24 16:56:49 UTC 2020

Dear Councilors,

I wanted to draw your attention to one particular aspect of the Community Leadership Digest below.  Please take note of the IANA Naming Function Review Team (IFRT) community webinar, scheduled for Tuesday, 29 September 2020, 17:00-17:30 UTC. Per Article 18, Section 18.5.d.(a) of the ICANN Bylaws, a public input session must be conducted for ccTLD and gTLD registry operators if any of the IFRT recommendations suggest amendment to the IANA Naming Function Contract. You can find the announcement for the webinar, which includes additional details, in the digest below or directly here: https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2020-09-21-en

Best,

Steve