[council] FW: [gnso-secs] Confirming the decision of the NCPH on the matter of Vice-chair for the GNSO Council 20-21

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Wed Sep 30 07:52:20 UTC 2020

Dear all,

Please find below the Non Contracted Party House confirmation of Tatiana Tropina as GNSO Council Vice-Chair for 2020 - 2021.

Congratulations Tatiana!

Kind regards,

Nathalie

On 29/09/2020, 23:48, "Gnso-secs on behalf of Stephanie E Perrin" <gnso-secs-bounces at icann.org on behalf of stephanie at digitaldiscretion.ca> wrote:

    On behalf of the Non-contracted party House, I would like to confirm
    that our choice for Vice-Chair of the GNSO Council for the coming year
    is Tatiana Tropina.  We look forward to working with you and Council in
    the coming year!

    Steohanie Perrin

    NCSG Chair