[council] [Gnso-ssc] Motion for Selection of Second GNSO Rep to the Community Representative Group

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Mon Apr 12 08:19:19 UTC 2021

Dear Carlton and Marie,

Thank you both for submitting and seconding the motion, which has now been posted on the Motion wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/xwClCQ

Kind regards,

Nathalie

From: Gnso-ssc <gnso-ssc-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Marie Pattullo via Gnso-ssc <gnso-ssc at icann.org>
Reply to: Marie Patullo <marie.pattullo at aim.be>
Date: Saturday, 10 April 2021 at 23:05
To: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels at gmail.com>
Cc: "gnso-ssc at icann.org" <gnso-ssc at icann.org>, "council at gnso.icann.org" <council at gnso.icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Gnso-ssc] [council] Motion for Selection of Second GNSO Rep to the Community Representative Group

Thanks Carlton - I’m happy to second the motion.
Marie
Sent from my iPhone

On 10 Apr 2021, at 22:16, Carlton Samuels via council <council at gnso.icann.org> wrote:
Dear Councillors:
I am submitting for the upcoming Council meeting a motion from the SSC advising appointment of the second GNSO representative to the Community Representatives Group (CRG) that will nominate the Independent Review Process (IRP) Standing Panel.

Best,
Carlton